How to get HDFC Demat Account Nominee updated ?

How to get HDFC Demat Account Nominee updated ?

1 - Check if the Nominee is updated by Login to Mobile Application : 



















Click "More" and Choose "Demat":




















Click on "Client Profile":
Choose "Your DP Account NO." and click "Submit":
Scroll Down to "Demat A/C Details" and in the "Client Type" you will find "Negative Nominee".
This confirms that the account does not have a nominee updated.


2. Check if the Nominee is updated by Login to Internet Banking : 
Login to Internet Banking :














Choose "Demat" and click "Enquire" and "Client Profile" and scroll down to " Demat Account Details":












This confirms that the nominee is not updated.

3 - If it is not updated, then you should follow an easy procedure to update it.

There are different forms to choose from.
I have to update CDSL form .
There are other forms updated also for your information.

4 - Download the Application for the HDFC nominee form which is valid till 2017 June.
CDSL Form : Link
Customer Care form : Link
DPhelpdesk Form : Link

5 - Once you have filled up the application , you will have to find the place to send or drop the package.

6.Before i share the right information, let me share, how difficult it was, to find it. 
a. I started with the customer care customercare@hdfcsec.com and dphelp@hdfcbank.com
b. I got two different forms from customer care and dphelp .
c. I send the form from customer care to Mumbai and from dphelp,  i took to the bank in Richmond Road, in bangalore. 
d. After 5 days, I get a call, that I submitted a wrong form. 
e. I asked the person to send me the right form in email. 
f. There are two types of forms nsdl and CDSL forms. 
I had to submit CDSL form. 


7. The time which was wasted :
I attested aadhar from notary and submitted which took 2 days. 
I waited for 5 days to get all information from customers care and dp.
I went to the bank to submit, another day gone.
I did chat online from hdfc securities who told me to contact dphelp@hdfcbank.com.  
I din call customer care,cause I know that they are not well informed. 

8.Check this link HDFC forms link :
https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/form_centers/form_centers.

9.You could find the place you can submit online .
which was not useful for me : Link

10. You need a witness who needs to sign the document.
The witness should not be your family .
check with friends and colleagues .

11. Finally, i was told it will take 7 business days .before it will be updated.

12. Important information : I wanted to update the 2nd holder and 3rd holder for the account.
i was told , i couldn't update after the account was created.
Not sure , still searching .

13 : Done . So it is not easy to get this done.
Download and fill the right form.
Find th place to drop the package.
And wait for 7 business days.


Comments

Unknown said…
For me it was very simple, I switched to Zerodha, done all process online in 2-3days.🤑🤑

Popular posts from this blog

How to apply to change the name in a BSNL landline in bangalore incase of death ?

Where can i get Family Tree Certificate ? How to get Family Tree ? - In Bangalore.